Things that you should know about Romania and Romania’s history.
- Romania had it’s biggest extend from 1941 to 1945 and it contained a part of Ukrainian territory. It used to look like this:
For a full map, visit:
- It has the same flag like the African country of Chad.
- From 1947 – 1989 it was a communist country , which all ended with the revolution of 1989 and the death of Nicoale Ceausescu.
- It contains the world record for creating the largest sausage in the world, it has 62,745 meters long (62.7 km) and weighs 45 tons.
- Parliament Palace in Bucharest, Romania is the world’s heaviest building. It has approximately the same weight as 4 Burj Khalifa’s.
- The Winter Soldier actor from the Avengers movies was born in Romania.
- The Hoia-Baciu Forest in Romania is the most haunted forest in the world. It is known as the ‘Bermuda Triangle’ of Romania.
- Romania has the biggest population of Brown Bears in Europe, with around 6000-7000 bears.
- It holds the largest sculpture of rock in Europe, it is the Dacian’s King sculpture. It looks like this:
Image by Flaticon.com